Welcome to our new Diss Infant Academy and Nursery website. We hope you find all the information you require, if not please do not hesitate to contact us.
Mrs Jo Cerullo
We are a friendly infant school which serves our community in the market town of Diss.
Our children are 3 - 7 years old (years R to 2). However, we work in partnership with Diss Church of England Junior Academy, less than 5 minutes walk away.
We have recently become part of the newly formed family of St Benet’s MAT, whose vision is to have
‘...its education system recognised as a place of aspiration, achievement and hope…’
We aim to:
- Ensure that every child will grow in their love and understanding of the world in which they live and their individual place within it.
- Provide a balanced and enriched curriculum where every child is supported by first-hand experience, encouraged to have a life-long enjoyment for learning.
- Offer opportunities for the staff, parents and governors to share their knowledge and expertise, and to promote their development.
- Develop a supportive partnership within our community so that children can become positive role models and productive members of the local and global community.
- Provide opportunities in a safe and stimulating environment where all children are challenged to be the best they can be and to take pride in and celebrate personal achievements.
- Provide opportunities for each child to develop their life skills so they can face the challenges they may meet with confidence.
- Encourage children to understand and care for the environment.